Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello from Tampa 8/29/2011




Sorry for the time inbetween getting this done, but its at the right time. After a month  My vitals have stabelized. I had a attack of afib, racing of the heart valve. Why they give people pace makers. I had a bout of it a year previous and thus why I am on blood thinners. I go to the clinic at the VA once a month to havemy blood work done. I have reduced medications since the surgery. Pain meds and blood pressure pills as well as diabetes pills and lowering of the amount of insulin I take. I feel a hell of alot better.

I had tremendous pain for 5 days after the surgery and then it subsided. I had to go back to the hospital emergency to the cardiac unit for a day to be monitered and am trying a new heart med to slow down the beat for 6 weeks before another check up.

I can tell you 40 lbs off the back is amazing , I cant imagine 200 total. i HAVE HAD AMAZING SUPPORT EXPECIALLY FROM MY FAMILY AND MY BOSS JOE. Who is a brother from a different mother and some of the greatest group of friends a person can have. Unfortunatly the person that started me on this path Lisa, again isnt talking to me, but I am eternaly thankful to her and always will be.  We all go thru issues and I hope she comes back around again some day to play. I love her! She was there for me prior to going thru the operation and that was awsome.

Well enjoy the video and I promice to update you on my first "fill" as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment